Wednesday, March 10, 2010

New Model from Denis Dwan Photography - Ryan

Well its March and Autumn/Fall here in Australia..... and Denis Dwan has come up with an Autumn surprise for us..

Introducing Ryan..age 21
He is a builder/personal trainer, loves traveling, training hard, training others, eating healthy and meeting new people..

He loves the modeling opportunities and I am sure you will agree he has an awesome piece of Ink up his arm. good job Denis..

You can see more of Ryan at http://www.denisdwanphotography.com/





1 comments:

RB Tuesday, 16 March, 2010  

Hi my name is Abi, I am the webmaster of the blog www.abigay.com want to exchange links with our blog, is it possible? Reply me please, thanks.
-------------------
hola mi nombre es abi soy el blogger de www.abigay.com me gustarĂ­a saber si podemos intercambiar links, espero tu respuesta y felicidades por tu blog me gusto mucho.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin